Manager – Operational Risk
IPDC Finance Limited
- Responsible for ensuring Operational Risk Control, Service Quality, and Business Excellence of the organization. The position is also responsible for the implementation of process improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, service delivery, create a continuous improvement culture within the department and ensure that there is SOPs for each major operation process, contingency, build tools for maintaining TAT in Operations Department, take initiatives in case the status is not in line with agreed TAT.
- Review and re-engineer operational procedures (SOP), ensuring that they are in line with the regulatory requirements and company guidelines.
- Responsible for building tools for maintaining TAT in the operations department and taking initiatives in case the status is not in line with the agreed TAT.
- Document control plan, i.e., list of controls relating to the covered perimeter with key attributes. Analyze the result of the controls and assist to define necessary action plans when relevant.
- Continuous monitoring of receipt & Payment transactions and ensure proper posting of those transactions in the CBS. Ensure refunds made to customers following the established process.
- Ensure preparation of bank reconciliations in a timely manner and take necessary steps for proper posting of unreconciled items in CBS within the set timeline.
- Responsible for ensuring that the service standard on the customer side remains in line with the set standard. Also, ensure customer complaints are dealt with within the timeline and involvement of appropriate authority.
- Perform/drive the risk identification and assessment in liaison with independent control functions when needed, ensuring validation by the relevant management level and consistency with the defined risk tolerance.
- Solicit inputs from the business units on their requirement and expectation and incorporate the same into the MIS in a way that operational capability is built.
- Review and monitor the completeness, adequacy, and accuracy of document storing & archiving process both in the physical and digital platforms as per the company’s guidelines.
- Ensure timely reporting of the incident in accordance with the Company’s rules and perform the first level of controls on the quality and exhaustiveness of incident reporting
- Formulate, manage, and monitor initiatives were undertaken to improve service quality and business excellence initiatives.
- Ensure operational compliance as per AML & CFT guidelines.
- Ensure compliance as per internal policy framework and accountable for satisfactory audit rating of operations including Branch/Hub operations.
- Responsible for contingency planning for Operations Dept. and ensue smooth operation as per approved BCP.
- Ensure minimal financial loss (within the target) due to operational risk or service quality.
- Responsible for leading and developing team, succession pipeline, and engaging high performers.
- Design and conduct relevant training programs, awareness sessions, and information dissemination for employees periodically.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 8 year(s)
- Applicants must have sound knowledge and working experience in General Banking, Branch Operations, Credit Administration, Audit procedures, regulatory reporting, documentation, functions of core banking software, and accounting related to all types of transactions.
- Proficiency in writing, especially formal documents such as office memo, operating procedures, policy documents, incidence reports, etc.
- Experience as Deputy CAMLCO/BAMLCO will be an added advantage.
- Dhaka (Gulshan)
- 16 Jan 2021
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bdjobs Apply: Click Here
Click here to find more job circular
Share this news for help others